Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BCS National Championship Game Preview



1 LSU (E) vs. 2 Alabama

This is the 2nd time this season that these 2 schools will meet as the Top 2 ranked teams in the country. When the final BCS standings were revealed, it assured that SEC would win its 6th straight national title. Everybody knew that there was a chance that these teams could meet in New Orleans, even after LSU beat Alabama in the latest edition of "The Game of the Century". LSU won that defensive slugfest 9-6 in OT. There was not a single TD scored in the game. I have a feeling that will change this time. But don;t expect any type of explosion. The Hesiman finalist that makes a game breaking play will lead his team to a national championship. Will that be the Honey Badger, Tyrann Mathieu or Trent Richardson? I know I shouldn't bet against LSU after the way they have passed every test with flying colors this season, but I can't bring myself to bet against Nick Saban when he has this much time to prepare. I'm taking the Crimson Tide to get revenge and take home their 2nd crystal ball in 3 seasons.

Prediction - Alabama 24 LSU 16

No comments:

Post a Comment