Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ringer vs. Lunardi 2012

The brackets were announced earlier this evening, and the Madness is beginning. This year's selction committee did a pretty good job with the only true surprise being Iona getting a ticket to the Big Dance. I correctly predcited 66 of the 68 teams in this year's field. I did not have Iona in, nor did I have Colorado State making it. Northwestern and Seton Hall had their bubble pop as I expected them to be included in the Tournament and were not. ESPN's Joe Lunardi beat me out this year as he had 67 of the 68 teams in the field correct. Lunardi had Seton Hall getting a bid instead of Iona. My seeding was a bit more accurate this year as I predicted 35 of the seeds right. Lunardi had me by 1 there as well as he had 36 right. Lunardi is the best in the busiuness, but over the last 2 years I have been every bit as good. I reccommend you check out Beat The Spread for your Bracketotlogy updates in the future. Be ont he lookout for predictions on every single game in the NCAA Tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment