Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ringer vs. Lunardi

The field of 68 has been announced and the brackets are being filled out by millions everywhere. There were a few surprises revealed to us. I correctly predicted 65 of the 68 teams in the Big Dance. I, like many, did not have UAB or VCU included in the field. I didn't have USC either. Colorado, Alabama, and St. Mary's felt their bubble burst as I had them in but the selection committee disagreed. In comparison, I proved to be every bit as accurate as ESPN's renouned Bracketologist Joe Lunardi. Lunardi also correctly predicted 65 of the 68 teams. He did not have UAB, VCU, or Georgia making the cut. I correctly predicted the seed of 31 teams versus Lunardi's 30. This included me having all 4 number 1 seeds right and Lunardi only having 3. You can continue to get predictions on every single game throughout the tournament. Look for previews of each region tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment